Yay! You're almost there!
Here's a step-by-step guide to get you started.
- FILL OUT AN ADMISSION FORM
- Eligible Applicants who wish to enroll
in any of the courses must first
fill out a registration form.
Non refundable Fee is $25.00.
- SUBMIT BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- 1. High School Diploma or GED
2. US Issued ID such as Driver's Licencse, State ID or US Passport
3. Valid Social Security Number
- TAKE ADMISSION EXAM
- For entrance into any of our programs, all applicants must pass our
Admission Assessment exam.
Exam consists of 25 questions.
Passing Score: min 60%
- SELECT COURSE & ENROLL
- Pick your course and your desired class schedule.
Submit course requirements.
Sign an Enrollment Agreement and Pay the Course Fee
Jethro Healthcare School,LLC is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Complaints against this school may be registered with the Illinois Board of Higher Education,1 N Old State Capitol Plaza Suite 300 Springfield, IL 62701, www.IBHE.org.
650 W Algonquin Rd., 2nd Floor
Des Plaines, IL 60016